Friday, June 21, 2013

Tumbling

I had Ellie try out a tumbling class this month at Amy's Martial Arts in Orem.  She started on June 14th and really enjoyed it.  I only had her take a month because I wasn't sure I loved the class she was in and after the first month it was really expensive.  She had a lot of fun, but I feel like she may do better in a different class.  I will have to look around.
Warming up
 Getting directions
They did somersaults 
and then had to walk on a balance beam.  She did really well and progressed quite a bit in the few weeks.
They did backwards somersaults, 

then had to walk backwards on the balance beam.  This one took a bit more concentration.
and headstands.  Ellie loved the headstand and would tell everyone about it.
It is fun to watch Ellie in a class setting and see how she listens.  She is so well behaved and does a great job!

No comments: