Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Miss Ellie Belle!

Oh my goodness my little Ellie Bellie is 3 years old.  Where has the time gone and why has it gone so quickly.  I can't believe she is three!  We started out her big day with a doorway of lovely balloons!  She was pretty excited they were there when she woke up!
She opened up a present from us first thing in the morning and I just love her expression.  She is such a cutie and gets so excited about everything.
We ordered pizza for dinner and Uncle Derrick came to spend the night with us before Ellie's birthday party tomorrow.  He brought her some awesome gifts.  Monsters University matching game, princess books and a gazillion bubbles machine!
My parents gave Ellie a cool princess Belle floor puzzle with a look and find book to match.
We had to break out the bubble machine and give it a try!
I LOVE birthday's and we had a great day today!  Happy Birthday to my sweet Ellie!

No comments: