We saw this princess tea party advertised and I knew I just had to take Ellie.(At Hobblecreek Golf Course) So, we signed up and get all excited. My mom, Krista and I went with Ellie and had a great time. She dressed up like Rapunzel, and of course was the cutest princess there!
We started off with a yummy lunch. They had a whole spread of food and it was really good.
There was a really cool Cinderella carriage decoration made from a real pumpkin.
Here come the princesses!
Ellie got a picture with each princess and gave them hugs! She was super excited and they were all really sweet. The Cinderella picture turned out super blurry:(
Then they had different stations with activities with each princess.
She made a tiara with Cinderella
Story time with Belle
Had her hair done like a princess.
Prince Charming hand delivered cotton candy to my princess also.
A puppet show with Ariel
Here she is with everyone! She took around a frame and had them all sign it so we could put this picture in.
We had a wonderful time!




No comments:
Post a Comment