Monday, June 10, 2013

Trampoline Park

 With our Seven Peaks pass of all passes, we were able to go to Lowe's Xtreme Sports trampoline park for family home evening.  It was a lot of fun.  Ellie balancing June 10, 2013
I had to give it a try too:)
These trampolines were super bouncy.  You can only have one person on a time and then you jump into the foam pit, I was worried Ellie wouldn't want to go alone, I was wrong!  She loved it and would have jumped forever if she didn't have to take turns.


Gavin came and played with Aunt Krista while we jumped.  They have a kiddie area he was able to play around in.  It wasn't really for little kids as much.
They have trapeze swings and a little jump.  Ellie really wanted to go, 
and with a lot of courage, she jumped in.
After the first time, she would go over and over.  It was a pretty big jump down.
We just needed to help pull her out at the bottom.
I got my courage up too and tried the small trapeze swing.  It was a lot of fun.
A stop at Cold Stone made for a great family home evening for us!  
I love my little family and am so grateful I get to be with them forever!

No comments: