Patrick designed this card and did amazing! I love how he can just make my ideas come to life.
We had Ellie's 3rd birthday in our backyard. It was a really warm day, but we were able to enjoy the shade and had a wonderful time! I found a polka dot birthday cake that I wanted to try and mentioned polka dots to Ellie and she was so excited about it. She would tell everyone that she was having a polka dot birthday party!
Decorations all set up and ready to party!
The party started off with presents and Ellie made a hall. She got so many fun things and was very good at telling everyone thank you. She is a really good gift opener.
Swim gear from Grandma and Grandpa Brown
I am in love with this swim suit and want a matching one:)
A bath time Ariel from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Cassity
Pout Pout fish and the new book from Aunt Krista!
Uncle Eric even got her something. Horseshoes and candy jewelry
Little critter books from Patrick and I, Fancy Nancy from Grandma Brown and a book Brave and bubbles from Aunt Kati, Uncle Mike and Griffin
Cutest face in the world!
Great Grandma Miller is so good to remember so many birthdays and sent a cute 4th of July shirt with a matching doll shirt
Rapunzel princess dress from Patrick and I
Grandma Brown made a superhero cape in pink and purple!
Patrick and I found an awesome glove and bases for Ellie to start playing ball
And Grandma and Grandpa Brown got her a cool scooter. Notice she is practicing while wearing her new swim shoes.
Uncle Derrick with Gavin
Grandpa Cassity and Gavin
Uncle Mike, Aunt Kati and Cousin Griffin
We had a yummy lunch with burgers, hot dogs, vegi's, fruit, slushy drink and yummy cake!
We took a little break from the sun and rested up before eating cake.
Grandpa Cassity always sneaking in a nap sometime!
Blowing out the candles
It turned out so great with polka dots throughout the inside!
Love that she is so ready to be done with pictures!
Then we headed out to play some baseball when it cooled down a bit. She's a pro!
Gavin running the bases with Grandma Judy
Help from Daddy
Ready to catch the ball
Ellie loved running the bases. So much energy still even after a long day. She will sleep good tonight!
I am so grateful for our families both living close enough that we are able to get together for birthdays. It makes it so much fun to be able to see everyone and I know that Ellie will have lots of fun memories of her birthdays!





No comments:
Post a Comment