Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day was great this year!  I have wanted to start a tradition of having the kids make a tie for Patrick each year for Father's Day.  This was the first year we did it and it was great!  We put Gavin's footprint and Ellie's hand print and then Ellie painted the rest of it.  It turned out great and Patrick LOVED it!  



We had a relaxing day and he got breakfast in bed and a yummy dinner after church.  Happy Father's Day Patrick!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I don't see that you have posted anymore because you are private. I have to remember to look. I love reading about your cute family and your fun traditions. What a great mother you are!

Soooo fun to chat with you and Ellie and Gavin today. Wish I would do it more often.

Love ya!

Fun tradition, by the way!

:)