Patrick turned the big 3-0 this year. He has been a little down about turning 30. We wanted to make sure that he had a wonderful birthday. We met up at Red Robin to have a yummy birthday dinner with the Cassity's and Brown's. Red Robin has always been one of Patrick's favorite places to eat, and they didn't disappoint. They even brought us out free onion rings!
Patrick got lots of fun things this year for his birthday. Dr. Scholls-he's been wanting these for a really long time:)
We always talk about how cool Magic Eye books are and I found one for him.
Ellie picked out a special present just from her. PEZ!
Since Patrick found out he had skin cancer and had it removed, he always jokes about how he is a cancer survivor and we need to be gentle with him. My mom found a key chain sunblock and made him a hat that says Survivor on it! It was hilarious.
Gavin loved the bottomless fries.
Cute daughter and her daddy.
We love Red Robin for birthday's because they bring an entire Mile High Mudpie for you for free! Heavenly!
Derrick wasn't able to make it down for Patrick's birthday, but he came the next day and spent the night with us. He brought Patrick an awesome Ninja Turtles t-shirt
and a gummy figure. Both presents to remind them of being little! We loved having Derrick with us for the night and next day for Ellie's birthday party.
I was very sad because the present I had been working on was not here on time for Patrick's birthday. I didn't think it would come for another week, but it came the very next day! So excited! I had family and friends write stories and send pictures about Patrick throughout the years. I wanted him to know how much he had accomplished in his life so far and how very important and loved her is! It was so great to see his face when he opened it and to watch him as he read everyone's stories and notes of love.
Don't say anything, but he may have shed a tear or two:)
We love you so much Patrick, you are the best husband and daddy for us in the whole world and we are glad you are ours!




No comments:
Post a Comment