We were able to head down to St. George to see my niece Katie dance in her recital. She is doing ballet and on point this year and she did great! Ellie really enjoyed being able to watch Katie dance and wants to be a dancer now too. I guess I need to look into a little ballet class for her. We had such a great time and it was so nice to see my brother, Eric, and nephew, Nate and Taylor and niece Katie.
Ellie became instant friends with Taylor. I was a little surprised at this because I didn't know this side of Taylor before now. He was so sweet and played with her like crazy. May 3, 2013
Playing with daddy in the beautiful weather
That night we kept Ellie up late and went bowling. It was awesome that my mom was here too, she stayed back at the motel with Gavin. Ellie and Katie danced everywhere. Ellie made up a new dance where she puts her hands on the ground and jumps around with on leg in the air. It was hilarious.
Silly faces with Katie
She looked so cute in her tiny bowling shoes and had lots of fun playing with cousins.
The next day we played lots. We started off the morning by heading over to the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum. It was fun to see all the animals. Then we headed to a trampoline park with Eric, Nate, Taylor and Katie. That was lots of fun. We had lunch at Brick Oven and then Patrick, Ellie, Gavin and I headed over the the splash park. I think this splash park is awesome because it has a very shallow river that the kids can play in. Ellie and Gavin both LOVED it. May 4, 2013
We stopped and got a yummy ice cream slushy on our way back to the motel to do some swimming.
This was Gavin's first real experience with swimming and he seemed to like it. Ellie loves swimming, but it was a bit cold, so we didn't stay in for long.
Katie and Ellie watched a movie and had some popcorn to end the night.
Nate and Taylor
We had a great trip and are so glad we were able to see family.




No comments:
Post a Comment