Patrick's parents got an awesome deal on renting a house in Park City for the weekend. It was great to be able to go and spend some time together and have fun. We got up there on Friday, May 24, 2013 and had dinner and relaxed. We had a nice room and a huge closet where we put Gavin's pack n play so he would sleep better not seeing us.
Our room had an extra little bed for Ellie to sleep in too.
We played a little pool, watched movies and played games.
Ellie had fun singing us songs on the fireplace.
Saturday the 25th, we had a yummy breakfast and then headed over to the
Olympic Park. I haven't ever been there and it was really cool.
They had little games where you had to try and match what the record was.
And simulators so you thought you were skiing.
Cutest skier that ever lived.
I thought this was cool that you could sit in a real bobsled.
Todd loves his pins
Carrying the torch
I was shocked at how heavy this was.
We stopped for some lunch and then headed back to the house. Grandpa Cassity took Ellie, Gavin and I for a walk to see a little bridge. He had told Ellie the story about a troll under the bridge, and she was really worried about it getting her.
Check out this crazy caterpillar home. I haven't ever seen anything like it. Kind of gross and cool at the same time.
We had a great time and I am so glad we were able to all get together and go somewhere fun. We missed Eric on his mission and Derrick who had to work:(
Here are some pictures of the house we stayed in.
Patrick loves the backdrop in the kitchen
It was really big and had a great island too
I really like the shelving in the bathroom
We both thought it was pretty cool how the beams were a different color
The bathroom we used
We liked how there were little shelves already built into the wall
The hallway outside of our room overlooked all of the main level. It was so open and very nice.
We love the thick texture on the walls and would love to have this in our house one day.




No comments:
Post a Comment