The last night in St. George was miserable. Gavin was up all night, and my throat had started hurting so bad. I figured he probably had the same thing I had and when we woke up Monday morning and I felt like I was going to die...I called and made an appointment for him. Everyone kept telling me I probably had strep throat. I haven't ever had it, so I really didn't know what to think. I told the pediatrician that and he check Gavin's mouth. He didn't have any problems, but did end up with two ear infections. Poor boy. He was kind enough to look at my throat and let me know that he was almost positive that I had strep throat, but they couldn't do anything for me there. They gave me a prescription for Gavin and we were on our way to instacare. I was shocked because Gavin finally fell asleep in the car and he actually stayed asleep during my whole visit. It went really fast too. I do have strep throat and now know that it feels like death! More prescriptions and we were on our way to pick them up and then home to rest and get better! Not a fun way to end our trip for sure!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment