Monday, May 27, 2013

May Happenings

May has been pretty busy!  Here are a few random pictures I wanted to post about so I don't forget.
My dad has been really great about watching Gavin when I need to run somewhere quick, or if he is sleeping and I take Ellie out to play.  I always kind of worried about Gavin sitting in a messy diaper because, honestly, I have never seen my dad change a diaper and I am not sure he ever has:)  Well, I am happy to say that he has changed Gavin's diaper a few times now and done really well.  Gavin is very wiggly and tries to get away as soon as the diaper comes off.  I came home this day, to find Gavin in a diaper....backwards.  It made me laugh so hard that I had to take a picture.  Awesome work by my dad though...can you imagine how much harder it would be to get the diaper on backwards!?!  May 2, 2013


Ellie really enjoys playing with Gavin's car seat.  We don't bring it in the house often, just when he is asleep in the car and we don't want him to wake up by getting out of the seat.  She is pretty creative and decided to be a turtle.  Such a funny girl.  May 7, 2013
We had a swim party for play group in Rachel Christensen's yard.  It was tons of fun.  Mason Brown and Reagan Jeske were climbing a tree, so Ellie wanted to join in.  She LOVED it.  It reminded me of myself when I was younger, because I basically lived in trees:)  May 13, 2013

 Ellie got this mustache and eyebrows at Boondocks and she is hilarious with it.  She puts it on randomly and you can't help but laugh.  May 19, 2013
We got a new slide and Ellie and Gavin loved playing in the box.  Patrick and Ellie spent a lot of time playing and Ellie thought it was great.  May 26, 2013
Once again here are some sleeping pictures.  One night Ellie decided to not want to sleep at bedtime.  When we went to check on her before we went to bed, we found all of her stuffed animals in bed with her.  May 2, 2013
 Gavin is such a crazy sleeper.  I wonder if it is all kids, because Ellie is also.  They move around so much!  I am not sure how you can even stay asleep like this.  May 7, 2013
Another cute one of Ellie all snuggled with her baby.  She is such a little mommy and takes very good care of her baby doll, named...Baby:)  May 27, 2013
We've had a great month and with birthdays coming up know June is going to be great also.

No comments: