Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gavin 9 Months Pics

I went and have Gavin's 9 month pictures take at Target on May 29, 2013.  They turned out amazing!  I had such a hard time picking which ones I wanted:)
This is my favorite, but it came a little blurry:(  It's good there were so many other really good ones!


 I was amazed at how well he stayed there and smiles we got
 The one we have on our wall

 They always do a little picture of the outfit the kids are wearing and then make a collage.  I really like how it turned out and I can get a couple more pictures of ones I didn't order big.
I would definitely recommend Target for pictures if you don't have a lot of money to spend!  They usually turn out great and if not, you really don't have to spend anything to have them taken.

No comments: