Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nachos in Bed

Ever since I can remember I have always loved 7-Eleven Nachos! I know, many of you are thinking, that is just gross, but I LOVE them. I remember going with my sister late nights and getting nachos with jalapenos. So yummy! I went all through college and Patrick and I even go. I seriously love them. Well, last night Patrick had meetings pretty late and I sent him a text saying that Nachos in bed would be so wonderful. You have to realize I have sent texts like this before and he always just laughs them off. Well, last night at 11:30pm when he got home, he woke me up with Nachos in bed! He is the such a great husband! It was awesome and oh so good! If you've never tried them...just go for it! They are really that good!

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I too (or at least used to) love 7-11 nachos. We had a Sev next to our elementary and around the corner from my house so we would go ALL the time and get Nacho's and slurpees. Karl and I had them a while back but they were not quite the same. Maybe it was just the day... it wasn't a very fresh batch of cheese.

bobandhaley said...

Ha ha, when I read the title I thought it was going to have something to NACHOOOOO. They were, e-stinky. Cute Patrick.

Lynda said...

I remember you guys running out to get nachos. Fun times.

Lacey said...

You guys know how to live it up-- I love it! We'll have to give them a try ourselves sometime. :)

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys are awesome! I don't think my husband would do that...hahaha!

Denise said...

I STILL crave them....what a great time to eat them with Patrick in BED! hehehehe