I have really loved doing crafts my whole life. I give credit to this to my mom! We always had fun things to work on and I still love it! The other day I was online looking for something to do and found this cool tutorial on
box fold hair bows. I loved it and just happened to have some felt, so I gave it a try. I think it turned out so cute and I will be making more of them soon!

I also made a bean bag find that I love! I dug through my mom's sewing room and found a ton of cool trinkets to put inside. I also attached a little loop to add a list of things inside to be found. I haven't quite gotten around to getting the list laminated, but it will be done soon. Ellie is actually pretty interested in it. I thought she may still be a little young for it, but she thinks it's pretty cool.

My parents came up on Sept 5, 2011 and my mom helped me start a quiet book for Ellie that I have been gathering stuff for the last year....I needed a little motivation and my mom was just the person. Here is a picture of one page that we started. I'm really excited about it!

We had a great day with them and it's so nice that they will make the drive up to see us so often. I love that Ellie knows her grandparents and is excited to see them. She even through a little fit when they left:( We went and fed the ducks

and then got some ice cream.

The rest of the day we just played around and then went to dinner at The Beehive Grill(which was pretty good). We love to have visitors:)
2 comments:
Wow, you are awesome! I need to be more crafty...I love doing stuff like that but my interest always gets squelched by something else, it seems! :-( Those will be awesome!!! And Ellie is such a dolly...I always love the pictures you put up :-D
The hair bow is darling! I want to learn to make that one for sure. :) The quiet book is going to be darling! And some of my friends and I had been wanting to make those I Spy bags but were afraid they'd be too hard. Maybe we'll just need a master crafter like you to come help us out! :)
Post a Comment