Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Crafts

I think I must just be in a crafty mood. Here are a few more bows I made for a friend who's having a baby. I may have to make some more for me. I also made this fall wreath. I tried to make a wreath like this, but it didn't work and just looked terrible, not at all like the one they made, so I pulled a few leaves off of it and reused them for this. Simple and easy and I love it.I am so excited for the next craft I'm doing this weekend. I will post when they are done!

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Okay woman, you are amazing! What would you charge if I had you make me some bows for Jalie/Mersadie? I would LOVE to pay you for your cute bows!

Lynda said...

The bows turned out way cute. And Ellie, as always, is the cutest ever. Patrick is a great daddy and will remain so in my eyes (unless he decides to move away from Utah!!)