Monday, September 26, 2011

Meeting Cousins

My cousin, Elizabeth, and her family, moved to Salt Lake area from Washington at the end of August.(August 24, 2011) The week they moved down, we decided to head down and get together with them and my Aunt and Uncle. It was a lot of fun to just hang out. She has 2 little boys Cameron and Conner. Conner is only 5 days older than Ellie. We went to a splash pad in Provo and it was a lot of fun. I've never been to any slash pads before and Ellie really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures at the splash pad. My mom caught this great moment. Ellie giving Conner a kiss!I thought it was cute how Conner and Ellie would be doing the same things.I'm really excited to have Elizabeth live closer. We are the closest in age for all of my cousins, but haven't really seen each other a lot just because we haven't lived very close. We still aren't really close, but much, much closer than before. It will be fun to be able to see each other more and have our kids know each other. Also, I found this awesome website that has a list of all of the splash pads in Utah. I had no idea there were so many of them in Utah. There is even one in Providence that we have now been too. So fun!

No comments: