Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bundled Up

Is anybody else's house cold when they wake up in the morning? I don't want to turn on the heat yet, I still have the AC on during the middle of the day! But Ellie's room is seriously 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. We don't even have the vent open during the summer in her room because it doesn't get too hot. This morning she woke up at 5:50am and I think it was because she was cold. I felt terrible! Patrick brought her in and she snuggled in our covers with us(I love this). Then shortly after we all got up. I put on a hoodie and then some thick socks. Ellie saw the socks and immediately decided she needed some as well. She's so funny! Here she is sporting some of my fuzzy socks. Doesn't it just look like she is thinking, Another picture....come on!

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Same here! Jalie's room is always way colder/hotter than anyone else's rooms...weird! Our house has been on the chilly side waking up the last couple of days. Fall is definitely starting to creep in! Ellie is such a cutie...you KNOW she loves getting her picture taken...she is too cute not to love it! ;-)

pawlyandsandy said...

Nice leggins Ellie