Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How could this not be funny!?!

Especially when he starts to talk! Patrick just doesn't get it. He did this while I was rubbing his head just after we got married and I laughed so hard I was crying. I still think it's funny today!!!

4 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

It is even funnier when you draw eyes and a nose on his chin. We did that for a talent show one time, my mom video taped me and my sister doing that once to and she couldn't stop laughing while taping us, although we have since lost the recording of it, boo. I do agree that it is pretty hilarious.

Brooke Carroll said...

Oh yeah, that is funny! We use to do that with friends on bus trips in high school...it is just too much! Hilarious :-)

Sarah said...

We've done that too. I have a video of when I drew eyes and a nose on Mike when we were first married. I still laugh hysterically at it! So funny

Joe'n'Jess said...

this is one of my favorite games. it was funny when i was 10 and it's still funny! as a funny side note, i used to do this with Sarah (above) all the time.