Monday, September 26, 2011

Canyon BBQ

A while ago....August 22, 2011 we headed up Logan Canyon to have a BBQ with some friends. I wish I could think of the name of the place we went, but my memory is terrible these days. It was just a little ways up the canyon:) I really liked the area we were in. There was a little river and a couple of waterfalls. Patrick, Ellie and Ivy had lots of fun throwing rocks in the river.I really like this little family picture.Steve starting up the fire!
The fire pit was a little bit taller which was really nice because we didn't have to worry...as much....about Ellie getting too close to it. She was a big helper and wanted to throw every little stick she could find into the fire.Here are a couple pictures of the waterfalls.I think this would be a great place for a family picture...We tried to get one, but Ellie just wasn't having it. We will have to go back another time.I didn't get a picture of the food, but it was all yummy! We had a great night with tinfoil dinners(thanks to Lacey for making them) and S'mores. Thanks for the invite Steve and Lacey!

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Aw, sounds so fun! What great pictures, you guys!