Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gavin's Newborn Pictures

We had Gavin's newborn pictures taken by my cousin Liz Madsen.  She did an awesome job and they turned out so great!  Let me know if you need someone for pictures, I would highly recommend her! Gavin is 10 days old. Sept 8, 2012

 

 BYU Hey Cougars all the way!!


 I think it is adorable how he looks like he is roaring


 I love there toes in this one.  They both are flexing them!
 She is so beautiful and photogenic.

 Love my life!!!

5 comments:

David and Shantel said...

Those are such sweet pictures. Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

The Taylor LIfe said...

So glad your back, love your little man and love his hair. What a sweetie.

Our Family said...

Hey cous! I love the photos. Your kids are beautiful.

Doug and Denice said...

So sweet and precious! I love their soft skin when they're newborns. He's a keeper :)

jason and michelle clarke said...

What a sweet little baby boy! I love the pics and the one of the family too!! I hope you guys are doing well there in Orem.