Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ringling Brothers Circus!

I had never been to the circus before and always wanted to go.  Every year when the circus comes, I always say we are going to go...this year we made it happen.  It was awesome!  We had a really great time and Ellie was mesmerized.  We even got some yummy lemonade and cotton candy.
  Sept 22, 2012 This years theme was Dragons and it didn't disappoint. 

The Lion Tamer was pretty cool and the lions and tigers actually got quite feisty.  I was a little worried for him a few times.
They had a cat show during part of it and it was amazing what they trained cats to do.  I didn't think you could ever get a cat to do the things they did.  They had cats going through obstacle courses and climbing a rope hanging upside down.  It was really cool.  They also had motorcycles on wire above the stage with girls doing crazy moves on the back.
They had these two girls that swung from there hair...it was crazy and kind of creepy at the same time.  I was shocked that there hair was that strong.  They even hung from each others hair.  Around the outside they had these other girls doing acrobatics in a glass ball that was pretty cool.
The cage with motorcycles was amazing.  They fit so 15 motorcycles in!
I loved the acrobats that went on and the samurai sword guys were really cool also.
Ellie loved the clowns and how they would do each act after the real one.  They were hilarious.
She also loved the elephants!  I still can't believe that elephants can do so many things.  They sat on there bum with feet in the air, climbed onto little buckets and hopped onto each others back.  You wouldn't think they would be able to do the things they did being so large.
We had tons of fun and Ellie was worn out!  It was well worth it and we will be going back again!

No comments: