It is so fun that Kati and Mike have a little guy that is a couple weeks older than Gavin. We were able to go and spend part of the weekend in Layton when Griffin was blessed and we had a great time. Sept 29-30, 2012. Here is the set up for sleeping. I thought it was pretty good and Ellie loved that she had her own little bed.
Gavin with Great Grandma Miller
Mike's sister also had a little boy just after Gavin. Here are all three of them hanging out.
Liam, Griffin, Gavin
I'm pretty sure Griffin just punched Gavin here:)
4 Generation Pictures. I love that we are able to have these!
Great Grandma Miller, Grandma Judy, Ellie, Patrick
Great Grandma Miller, Grandma Judy, Patrick, Gavin
Hanging with Aunt Susan Gilmore
And of course how cute is this little girly! Love her!




No comments:
Post a Comment