We had Gavin's two week Dr appt today and he is doing great. He weighed in at 9 lbs 6 oz(69 percentile) and is growing like a weed. He is still 21 inches long. I love how his hair is sticking up like the lions. He is just so cute. Gavin is awake a little bit more, but still pretty sleepy. I love being able to just hold and cuddle him. He is a great eater and eats every 3 hours. He could probably go longer, but I want him to go longer at night, so I will keep him on the 3 hour schedule. He is still up a couple of times at night, but just eats and goes right back to sleep.
Ellie needed to be in the picture as well. She is so cute with Gavin and loves to be around him touching and holding him. She insisted on being in the picture along with some of her animals:)
Last night Patrick and my dad gave Gavin a blessing for his circumcision. I am so glad that Patrick is a priesthood holder and able to do that for us whenever we need it. I was really nervous for it all happening, but knew that's what needed to be done. He did great and really didn't cry too much. He has been crying a little bit more today, but doing really well. We sure love having him in our family.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment