I love how cute and peaceful little sleeping babies are.
Gavin's hangs are always in a tight fist...except when he is sleeping. He just zonked out while getting ready for bed. Sept 11, 2012
Something about pillows seem to make my kids sleep so good. I wish it wasn't such a hazard to have them sleep on them at night in there crib...oh well. Here is a cute picture of Gavin sleeping on our bed one morning. Sept 14, 2012
Snuggled with Grandma Brown and holding a baseball from Grandpa Cassity. Sept 19, 2012
Can't believe he is 3 weeks already. Time seems to be getting faster and faster. Gavin is sleeping better through the night and even slept 7 hours on Sept 15! I actually woke up and had to jump up and check on him to make sure he was alright. He is up now just once to eat during the night. It is so nice! Another note, he poops all the time. We have between 15-20 poopy diapers a day! Way more than Ellie ever pooped! He is a pretty content little baby. Sept 19, 2012




No comments:
Post a Comment