1 Month already!!! I know I say it every time, but man time flies. Gavin is so stinkin' cute and so cuddly. I forgot just how much I love little babies. Even though you go through so much to get them here and lose quite a bit of sleep and 'me' time, they are so very worth it. I have wanted to get a big truck for a picture like this for Gavin. I think it turned out awesome and I'm so glad we got one. Now we can have it as he grows and see how he changes...plus, what little boy doesn't want a huge dump truck to play with!?!
- Right now Gavin is awake more and more. He looks around at everything and is very observant of everything.
- Gavin spits up like crazy. On Sept 17 he spit up so much that I started to get a little worried. As I talked to people they all said not to worry and that some babies just spit up. I even called and talked to a nurse and she said as long as it isn't projectile and happening all the time, he is fine. It is crazy the amount he spits up and I constantly have a burp cloth and bib!
- A little personal, but Gavin poops so loud! No body ever wonders if he is stinky, because you always know when he has gone.
- Ellie is a great big sister and is very protective. Whenever he starts to cry, she is there to check on him and make sure he is okay. She constantly wants to hold Gavin and play with his hand and toes and hair. She LOVES to rub his head.
- Gavin is starting to find his voice and makes lots of little noises. He still gets a little surprised when it happens, but it is so cute. I kind of always thought all little babies sound the same, but he definitely sounds like a little boy, just like Ellie sounded like a little girl. I love hearing his little noises.




No comments:
Post a Comment