Ellie is 2 Years and 3 Months. She is growing like crazy and is so smart. I can't believe that time is going this fast and I just want my little girl to stop growing so fast. She seems so much bigger now that Gavin is here and so grown up.
- We potty trained before Gavin came, but she is now back in pull-ups or diapers for a bit until we can get the hang of things. She still used the big girl potty most of the time.
- Some things that you are saying that make me laugh so much are
*When she's on the phone she says, "I'll call you back."
*She says, "Don't you know" all the time
*Ellie loves to make up her own songs and will sing all
day long.
*Sept 3 she came in looking for her blankie. She cups
her hands around her mouth and
yells, "Blankie....blankie....where could it be?"
- Ellie is such a great big sister. Sept 3 she woke up and went to find Gavin sleeping with Grandma in her chair. She climbed up and started rubbing his cheek and singing softly to him. She loves to hold him and play with him. She gives him kisses all the time.
- She is having a really hard time sleeping right now and is waking up 2-6 times every night. Naps are also really hard and she only takes about an hour nap in the day. She constantly needs me. I am sure this is all to do with Gavin being here and hopefully we can get back on a good schedule soon.
- Ellie does not enjoy all of the 'stinky' diapers. She cracked me up one time while changing his diaper and I looked up to see her covering her nose and saying, "pee ewww, Gavin has a stinky diaper."
- Ellie went to the store with Patrick(Aug 31, 2012) Love her sporting her "Cool Dude Glasses" as she calls them
I seriously love having Ellie so much! She brings so much laughter and joy into our family and I am so glad she is ours.





1 comment:
We miss Ellie! She is such a sweet girl. Can't believe how big and grown up she is!
Post a Comment