Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jack's Wood Fired Oven

The other day, March 12, we decided it would be fun to try out a new restaurant. I have always loved the adventure of trying a new place and thought it would be fun. I'd heard that this was a yummy place. We went to Jack's Wood Fired Oven-pizza. I love it! I seriously think I could eat there at least once a week. It is a really thin pizza that is just so yummy! We tried the bread and the margarita pizza and they didn't disappoint. It is a little pricey for the amount of food you get, so, unfortunately we won't be going there once a week:) but it was really very good! We even got a sucker for Ellie to try....I must say, she thoroughly enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

Cute pictures!! Ellie is adorable as always ;-)

Lacey said...

So wish we could have been there with you guys! We'd love to go with you again sometime though... I think it sounds fabulous, and I kind of like pizza. :)