Thursday, March 24, 2011
Dancing!
Sorry I post so many things about Ellie, but let's face it....our lives pretty much revolve around her. One day I will post something else.....I promise:) Almost every night when we wait for Patrick to come home, I have Ellie stand on the couch and look out the window. Then she can see when he pulls up and he will honk and wave to her. She gets so excited. Tonight we were sitting on the couch, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I just said dada's coming home soon. She crawled right over to the window and stood up on the pillows and watched for him. It was so cute! Then the hot dog song came on at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she started bouncing and moving her hands all around. Her little dance was so cute and didn't want to forget it, so I had to write about it. Hopefully I can get a video soon! A couple of nights ago, Patrick was bouncing Ellie on his knee and singing. When he would stop, she would keep on bouncing. I am thinking this is where the dancing started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It is so fun to hear about Ellie! I know how you feel though, that is all I blog about too it seems. So, you know the older Ellie gets the harder it will be to take her on a long flight.... you guys just need to be thinking about that ;)
Your little Ellie is beautiful. She is growing up fast in the pictures anyway. Glad to see you guys are doing well. We should meet up sometime. I am back in Utah now.
love Emily Harris
Post a Comment