Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Banana Brush!

How cool is this!?! My mom came up to visit today and we had a great day. She came to institute with Ellie and I and I think I got quite a bit more out of it with her holding Ellie instead of me:) Then we just hung out and watched a really dumb movie....and then we went to Jacks Pizza....again! I just love it that much and now I have my mom addicted too:) Anyways, back to the lovely picture, my mom went to a dental convention for work and found this awesome toothbrush for Ellie. It is soft and bendable and perfect for infants teething. They can grip it better too and it can be washed in the dishwasher! I just think it is so dang cute that I had to post about it. I unfortunately didn't get a picture with my mom....again! I don't know why, but I never seem to get pictures when people come up. I am going to have to do better. Thanks so much for coming and spending the day with us Madre! We love it when you come!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time with your mom. And that toothbrush is seriously cool! :)

Aubrey said...

I want one! I'm glad you guys love Jack's. It's a fave around here!