Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Utah State Fair

Krista, Ellie, Gavin and I ventured out the the Utah State Fair today.  I have never been, and always wanted to go check it out.  It is fun having Krista around to go and do fun things with during the day!  We started out watching a Lumberjack show.
  Then ran into a clown making balloons and had to stop and get a couple
Ellie got a crown and Gavin a lion
Pony rides were next.  Ellie LOVES to ride the pony's
Gavin....was not a fan!
My cute little bushels!
Seeing all the animals...it was super smelly!
We ended riding on the rides.  Ellie really enjoyed that part.




This was the only ride they would let me go on unless I paid more money.  I seriously ran into so many mirrors!
They had a little walk through thing to show how we get our food.  They had baskets to gather each item, eggs, vegis, milk etc and then had to sort them and got money for trading the food.  At the end they got to pick out a treat, granola bars, fruit snacks etc.  It was really cool!
We had a lot of fun at the State Fair.

No comments: