We have had a great September and have really enjoyed the weather cooling down a bit. It is nice to be able to play outside again. Usually by this time of year it is getting cold, but it is perfect out right now. I hope it lasts for awhile! Here are some things we have done in September!
Gavin balloons-Gavin loved the balloons from his birthday and carried them around the house everywhere. They even got stuck in the fan one time!:( September 1
We were finally able to use our sandbox.
Gavin balloons-Gavin loved the balloons from his birthday and carried them around the house everywhere. They even got stuck in the fan one time!:( September 1
We were finally able to use our sandbox.
I saw this cool spiderweb game online and had to try it with Ellie. She thought it was super cool, especially when they stuck! September 5
I took Gavin's year picture with his truck and Ellie needed to have a turn too! She is so stinking cute! September 6
We've been making forts lately with the couch and blankets. They seem a lot smaller now to me than when I was a kid;) September 9
I tried another cool hairstyle that I saw on pinterest. I love that Ellie will let me play with her hair and make it fancy! September 17
I tried another cool hairstyle that I saw on pinterest. I love that Ellie will let me play with her hair and make it fancy! September 17




No comments:
Post a Comment