Saturday, September 7, 2013

Questar Lagoon Day

Every year Patrick's dad's work has a Lagoon day.  We missed last year because we had just had Gavin and the year before we figured Ellie was too small for it.  I am so glad we were able to go this year!  We met up with the Allen's and had such a good day.  I am surprised that Ellie and Gavin could go on so many rides.  I was very apprehensive about letting Gavin go on a ride with just Ellie, but it was really safe and they buckled him really good so it was not as much a worry as I had thought it would be.  Having Riley and Miles there made it a lot easier for Ellie to go also.
The Whale Ride

 Boys on the Teacups-new ride this year
Girls on the Teacups
Ellie and I rode the Octopus one and got REALLY wet!  You can control it to go up and down to miss the water....we weren't very good at steering away from the water!

Kati and Mike took Gavin and Griffin on the ship ride.
Ellie went with Riley and Miles on the space ship.
Then I went with Ellie on the other new ride this year.  It was pretty  cool, when the jeep turned the corner it would slide around.
Ellie and Riley on the helicopter
We had a little lunch break with the family and took a rest.


Then on to the roller coaster.  Waiting in line.
Grandpa Cassity rode with Ellie this time while I took Gavin.  I was a bit worried they wouldn't like it, but they both enjoyed it and Gavin even wanted it to keep going.  He kept pointing forward once we had stopped.
The last ride were the animals before we had to leave for naps.  
Patrick and I were planning on coming back later in the day, but while the kids were napping, it got really windy and rainy, so we never made it back.  It was a really fun day thought and I'm glad we were able to spend it with family and friends.  Thanks!

No comments: