Happy 4th of July!
I love the 4th of July. It is always spent with family and being outdoors. The last few years we have headed to Layton to spend it with Patrick's family, this year, with my family in town, we stayed here and had a great time! We watched the parade on TV that morning while I did Ellie's hair in an awesome star I saw on pinterest.
Then we all headed down to Freedom Festival in Provo. Ellie met a princess there.
They had a bunch of free things to do which was awesome! LDS missionaries ran booths with face painting, art and bouncy houses. It was nice to not have to pay for everything we did.
Every time we go to anything like this, I see these ribbon fries. I had to try them this time! They were AMAZING!!!
We rode a few rides and Patrick and I were interviewed by the Deseret news! Start reading in paragraph 9!
When we got home, Patrick and Ellie crashed.
We had a yummy BBQ with homemade root beer for lunch/dinner
and then headed out to watch the Stadium of Fire with friends! It was a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment