Thursday, July 11, 2013

Eden Trip with Friends

 Patrick's friends from high school try to get together each year around Christmas.  This year we were all able to meet in the summer(June 10-11) and stay in a cabin in Eden, UT.  It was so much fun to be able to just chat and play.  The cabin had a trampoline, swing set and sandbox.  The kids got along and were able to become friends really quick.  We went on a small hike that was a lot of fun.  Ellie and Eisley were so cute together.  They are days apart and got along so good.
Ellie, Eisley and Jillian watching the water.
Ellie, Eisley and Jillian decided to put on a show for all the kids.  It was so cute and hilarious.
I'm so sad that I don't have more pictures:(  My camera's sd card actually died before I got the pictures off and this is all that I was able to get:(
We were only able to stay one night because we had a family reunion to get to, but it was great to catch up and see everyone. I'm already excited to do it again!

No comments: