Have I mentioned how much I love being a mom to these two crazy happy little ones!?! They are just so great and I can't imagine life without them. They love playing on Ellie's bed. Look at how happy Gavin is playing. That is a genuine smile. Gotta love when you catch moments like this! July 1, 2013
The Joys of eating with Gavin. He enjoys his food so much and couldn't be happier trying new things. He likes most things, but will definitely let you know if he doesn't like it. Here he is trying a plum. He devoured it! July 5, 2013
And he LOVES Oreos! What kid doesn't!?! July 8, 2013
Ellie has the best sleeping positions. She always has. She hardly ever sleeps in a normal position. July 7, 2013
Here are the fruits of our labor! Or some of it. We got this much on one day. There is so much still growing I can't imagine what we will do with all of the zucchini. It's a good thing I LOVE zucchini! July 15, 2013
We tried a couple of new recipes that were divine! Jalapeno Popper Wontons July 31, 2013




No comments:
Post a Comment