I had a great first Mothers Day this year. Ellie and Patrick made me an awesome card that I had to share!

I also got something I have wanted for a while now. A salad spinner and this one has an added bonus! Mandolin Slicer and grater!

I also wanted to say I am so glad to be able to have such great mom's in my life. I think that having a baby has really made me realize just how much love my mom has for me. My mom is such a great example to me and I am so glad to be able to call her mom. She taught me pretty much everything I know and I appreciate all she did for me growing up and all she still does for me. She is always there for me when I need her and willing to help with anything and everything. I love you mom!

I also have to say that I am one lucky girl. I married in to a wonderful family that I get along with so well and instantly felt at home with. They are great and I really appreciate all that my mother-in-law has done to make me feel welcome. She is a great mom and I'm glad that I have her in my life too! Love ya Judy!
2 comments:
I am glad you had a wonderful mother's day! I love your pictures...they are always so fun and happy!
I'm pretty sure I don't look as OLD as my picture! I sure don't feel that old. Love you more. It has been easy (most of the time) being your Mom cuz you're a great daughter!!!
Post a Comment