I am actually thinking of cutting more, or having someone else cut more. Maybe bangs. What do you all think?
Monday, May 9, 2011
Hair Cut....Well a Trim:)
This is an extremely overdue post, but I want to put it on so I don't forget it. As you know, Ellie has quite a lot of hair...at least on the top and back. Well, there seemed to be a couple of spots that were a lot longer and looking really strange. So...I got out the scissors and chopped them off. Not a lot, but it made a difference. The top was on March 7 and was from the right side of her head. The bottom was on March 15 and was from the back of her head down by her neck.
I am actually thinking of cutting more, or having someone else cut more. Maybe bangs. What do you all think?
I am actually thinking of cutting more, or having someone else cut more. Maybe bangs. What do you all think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is the cutest little face I just want to kiss those cheeks!
I think I hate doing my hair, so doing a little wiggle worms hair would probably not be too exciting either... cut it to make it easy for you. Man, what am I going to do with a little girl?
Post a Comment