Saturday, May 14, 2011

Clapping and Mooing and Oh So Much More!

Well, I am finally posting a video and I'm so excited because this one is so cute! Ellie has been doing so many things lately and she is so much fun. She has been making a cow sound for a few weeks and the other morning, Patrick decided it would be fun to teach her an elephant. Here it is for your viewing pleasure, along with a few of her other tricks:) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

She is DARLING. I love this video! I swear she and Jalie could be sisters...There are some things about her mannerisms and little funny facial expressions that remind me so much of her. Ellie is a DOLL! What a great personality she has! :-) I love her hair, LOL! And tell Patrick he is the coolest dad. He is hilarious :-D

Lacey said...

She is so stinkin' cute! And suddenly so grown up! How and when did this happen? Love all of her fun new tricks, and her happy smile and personality... she is such a doll. :)

The Taylor LIfe said...

Oh, I love videos! And I love that Patrick took this video, what a wonderful Dad he is! Where did you get those fun rolling animal toys? And Ellie is so cute!