Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Food!

Ellie has always been a really good eater. She pretty much will eat whatever, but of course has her favorites. Well, the last few days she has decided that she is done with baby food. As soon as it hits her mouth, she spits it down her chin. This isn't too bad, I would just keep trying to get her to eat it:) Well this morning, she decided to make her point and really spit it! It went all over Patrick's shirt....guess we will move on to finger food.....Any ideas on balanced baby diets?

4 comments:

Carly said...

Check out wholesomebabyfood.com. It's an awesome site. ;)

P.S. She's stinkin adorable!

bobandhaley said...

When I started to make baby finger food for the boys I just cut up the veggies/meat or what ever I was steaming/cooking for them into baby bite size pieces and then didn't mush them up like I normally did. It worked out well. Good luck!

Aubrey said...

We started Peter on whole wheat tortillas cut up, avocados, string cheese, deli meat and fruit... have fun:)

Carly said...

Glad it came back up! Sorry about the super delay in response....