Monday, May 9, 2011

4.0!!!

Patrick just finished his second semester of his masters program and got another 4.0! He has never really liked school that much, but is really enjoying it the last couple of semesters! I am so proud of him for all of the hard work he has put it. I know that it is time consuming and sometimes he feels a little....A LOT burned out. I know he feels like he doesn't have a lot of time to spend with me or Ellie, but when he is here, he is always so happy and plays with Ellie like he has all the energy in the world:) I love him so much! Hopefully only a couple more semesters and he will be finished!

3 comments:

bobandhaley said...

WOW! Way to go Patrick! Have you lost some weight? Next to those cute chubby cheeks you are looking pretty thin :)

Lynda said...

Congratulations Patrick! I was going to say you are so photogenic!

Brooke Carroll said...

Congratulations, Patrick! You are such a smarty pants, GREAT JOB! Love the pictures :-D