My parents came up on Saturday and spent the day with us. We had a lot of fun just hanging around. They of course took us out to lunch/dinner at the Olive Garden....yummy! Then my mom and I went to Sugar and Spice. They were having a 40 percent off sale and I also had a 10 dollar coupon for joining the email list! Here's what we found.
So....I have seen so many cute bows going different places, and decided I wanted to learn how to make them. I wasn't sure on a couple of them, but while at Sugar and Spice, they had some, so we decided to take a peak at how they were made. Last night and tonight I thought I would try it out. Here are the finished products. I love these!!!
But am still not too sure about these. I think I will keep trying and see if I can get them a little better.
I have a couple more projects I want to make in the next couple of weeks that I'm really excited about.
And....here are a couple of cute pictures of Ellie.
This is how I found her sleeping during a nap one day! January 15, 2011
Also after a nap one day I came in to see her playing like this. She must really like to use the bumpers as a pillow! January 14, 2011
We got some cool shelves for her room to help organize a little bit. Here she is helping us put it together. This was the first time she pulled herself up to standing. She hasn't done it again, but I can feel it coming. Once she gets going...she is going to be in to everything! January 15, 2011
She loves carrying things in her mouth, especially socks. We were laughing so hard at this....which made her keep doing it, then she would giggle and the sock would fall out. She is just so much fun! January 22, 2011







6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL!
It was a fun day. We never feel like we have to be entertained, we just like spending time with all of you. Ellie was funny with those socks. Didn't leave them on more than 15 seconds! Love the bows. They look better than the ones we saw. We did get some good deals even if you had to stand your ground and not back down. Love you guys!
What a cutie. Those pictures are adorable. I always love to see how babies sleep. They usually find the most unusual ways to sleep.
I love your cute bows that you made... AND your fun new decor that you got for such a steal. :) And I always love your darling Ellie pictures... she's just too fun! :)
Maybe don't put that wreath on your door, because it just might go missing!! ;) I can't believe little Ellie puts socks in her mouth! She is just too cute.
Such CUTE pictures!!! I love Ellie's little smile...SO pretty. And good job on your projects. I think that is awesome! Tell Patrick hi for me...Hope you guys are doing GREAT!
Post a Comment