Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seriously Soooo Good!

I found a recipe for cake for one from a friend Katie's blog. I tried it last night and it was seriously so delicious, I had to post it. I am not a huge fan of cake, but especially when I have an entire cake for just 2, it's way too much and we end up either eating way too much or throwing it away.....or both:) This turned out so good and was super easy.

Cake for One (in under a minute)

  • 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
  • 1 box Regular Cake Mix(I used milk chocolate)
  • Chocolate Chips (if desired)

That's IT! Just mix the two cake mixes together and store in an airtight container. When you are ready to indulge in some instant happiness, measure out 1/3 cup of mix into a microwave safe cereal bowl. Mix with 1/4 cup water. Sprinkle with chocolate chips for an extra dose of chocolate. Microwave for around 50 seconds(I ended up doing 60 seconds), and ENJOY!

Katie also has a bunch of tips on her blog if you want to check it out. Thanks so much for posting it Katie!

4 comments:

Shantel said...

Sounds delicious. I will have to try it out!

Krystal said...

sound so much easier than the other cake in a mug recipes I've seen!

Katie said...

I am so glad you liked it!

Jessica said...

Ooooh. What an easy quick-treat idea!