Each time I buy chicken, I like to buy a lot and then freeze it. I don't really do this to save money, although it probably does, but I do it because I absolutely HATE cleaning chicken. I have to have every little piece of grossness off of my chicken(I got this from my mom) and I find that if I do this the day I am going to eat it, I have hard time having the appetite to actually eat it. So, I buy a lot and then freeze it. Lately I have been trying to save time by chopping some of the chicken before I freeze it. I use a lot of chopped chicken in recipes and it really helps the process of cooking dinner. Patrick always holds the baggie open for me to put the chicken in so I don't get it all chickeny:) Then I wrap it in foil and write what it is and how much. He decided to go above and beyond and do the wrapping and writing this time. Wasn't that so nice of him? Here is one of the finished products.
Yep, it says CHOPPED ROOSTER! I found all of the chicken with funny names like this. Another one said, Hacked Bird Meat....I am serious! He just makes me laugh and I had to share.




5 comments:
hahahaha that's funny. I love it. It definitely makes life more interesting when you have fun surprises like that.
I love it, that would put a smile on my face. It is nice to have a husband that makes you laugh like he does. And I am the same way with getting all the grossness off the chicken. I probably cut of a good amount of the chicken from doing this, but oh well.
haha, I remember getting bags of food from home while in college that said things like that. Usually not very appealing though. . .
LOL go Pappy! That should make it more appetizing for you Nicky :)
Just so you know, Tommy and I had a laughing fit over this post. You guys are so funny!
Post a Comment