Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Know its Cold Outside When.....

Your husband goes to leave for work and comes right back in holding a broken off car door handle. Yes, the handle just snapped right off when he tried to open the door. It would be so nice to have a garage. Anyways.....$154.00 later, we are the proud new owners of a brand new Toyota Camry....door handle:) Gotta love car repairs!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Chaps my hide MORE than ONCE...sad to say. The other day I went to open the back of our stupid TOYOTA van and the frozen thing broke off in my hand. Same amount later....I was the proud new owner of my SECOND new door handle for the back hatch. Sadly, I have replaced ALL the door handles EXCEPT the passenger door. Mostly I get them off the internet and do it myself...with a LOT of work and toil. In the frigid cold...I'll pay someone!

Anyhow...sorry you had to go through it...but I DO feel your pain!

Lacey said...

Oh, yes. Gotta LOVE those sudden and unforseeable car repairs. :/ Glad that your car door is usable again though!

Alycia said...

Bummer. I guess we left there just in time! The weather has been much warmer here.

Niki said...

O man! -Sorry guys! Hopefully all is going well! Jason says he wants you to know that it was 55 here today and we would love to have you come visit some time... Patrick will just have to pretend like he can't see "all of that ugly red rock!" love you guys!