Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spray on Clothes???

All I can say is this is crazy! What do you think?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

6 comments:

The Graves.... said...

So weird!

Lacey said...

Ummm, yuck???? Yes, that's the word I'm looking for. Yuck. :P

Alycia said...

That is crazy! It is like the spray-on shoes the kid invented in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!

Sarah said...

That's weird. It's kind of a cool concept, but it pretty much loses its appeal in how ugly it turned out. My question is "Why?"

Aubrey said...

Ew. Makes me cringe, what is the world coming to? Haha, although it would mean less laundry....

pawlyandsandy said...

Yeah weird, I wouldn't buy it. I like that they give other good uses for it, like a bandage, but don't show it being used for that, just sprayed on a naked woman-nice advertising. ;)