Yesterday I was leaving to go somewhere and as I walked out my door, I saw this...

I hate spiders....This was is just gross looking. We have had so many spiders this year and Patrick just sprayed our whole apartment to make sure they would be nowhere here:) We have been getting huge....I mean really ...black spiders. This one just creeped me out. All I could say was PATRICK!!!!! Please kill that spider....SOOOON! Of course he did, but then later that night decided to look it up and see if he could figure out what kind it was. It is called a cat spider, or cat faced spider. Who knew? I guess it is harmless to humans, and he felt sort of bad for squishing it. I on the other hand don't want to wake up with that thing by me....so I'm glad it's gone. Now I've got to stop thinking I feel it on me....Yuck!
2 comments:
Yuck. I called those cracker spiders, because it looks like they have those oyster soup crackers for backs (if that's the spider I'm thinking of)
we need to spray too. It's freaking me out just to walk into the laundry room lately, because they're everywhere!
Yeah! We had so many spiders when we lived over there, too! Guess you should probably move over by us :)
Post a Comment