Friday, November 7, 2008

Sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a sale on water at Smith's/Smith's Marketplace. I know...buying water...but for storage it is great. They have 3 liter bottles of water for 50 cents a piece. You have to buy 10 of them for $1.00 and then you get 5 dollars off. I think the sale goes through Saturday.

4 comments:

Carly said...

My favorite office quote so far hasn't yet been posted on this site. Disappointing. It is as follows:

Episode: Crime Aid

Oscar: Great. They stole my laptop
Kevin: Yeah, well, they stole my surge protector
Oscar: How does that even compare?!
Kevin: Oscar, I'm now going to be prone to surges!

That's all. Thanks for letting me share.

Robertson Family said...

Hey!! I was wondering where all of those books went. :) I am teasing. I have forgotten about them actually. I would love to get together and do lunch. Are you still in Logan? I am back in Stansbury Park. Give me a call and we will make a plan.

Carly said...

We don't have anywhere we get them other than just watching the show. We should have an office party!

Lacey said...

I'm so glad that you called me to tell me about it! I've been thinking about water storage for the last few weeks, so I sent Steve to pick us up some that night! I also passed the word along, and my Mom went and got some that night, and I reminded Liz, who had meant to get some but had just forgotten. So we're all so grateful that you shared the news! Thanks a million! :)