A long overdue post...I know it is a FEW days
after Halloween, but we had such a great time, I had to at least put something on our blog. My work dresses up for Halloween, after many hours of thinking and searching, I decided to be something my mom and I found in the storage room(thanks to my sister who left it there when she moved) a Pumpkin. I found the bright green leggings at Target. Here are everyone's costumes from my office.
We also had a great time carving pumpkins. This year I decided to make a SCARY face, which ended up being pretty happy.
Patrick did his favorite...a SKULL!
A few days before Halloween we did our annual pumpkin walk. It was a lot of fun. Here are a couple of our favorites.
I loved the Noah's Ark scene. All of the animals were so cute.
In memory of what we have been doing tonight, here is one of Kung Fu Panda.
We watched the movie, it came out on DVD on Saturday. Then afterwards we decided to go through the special features. There are some games...for kids to play, so, of course we decided to see what they were like. Well, lets just say that one of the levels is actually pretty hard. I finally had to go upstairs because I was getting so annoyed that I couldn't win the level. Oh well, it is still a great movie.




4 comments:
Cute costume! You really work with three witches in your office? Wow! :) Don't you just love the pumpkin walk? And the fact that it's free? So cool!
You look awesome as usual! We really need to get together! I really miss you.
Fun to see some pictures of the pumpkin walk. I missed going to that this year. I can't beleive no one here in this little farming town in nebraska had a pumpkin patch either! Hmm? Weird! Looks like you had some fun making carmeled apples and carving pumpkins. It was fun to see a picture of Haley and Bob too I remember them from the ward. Fun!
I love your costumes, they were awesome!
Post a Comment