Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Up!

Anyone who meets me knows that I am BIG into movies. Since I was little I have always enjoyed Disney animation, especially. Nothing has changed today. I'm even as emotionally challenged as I was back then (I still cry in films involving Big Bird and Mufasa). While searching for some items on the internet, or as some folks call it: "the world wide web", I stumbled on to this trailer for the next Pixar film coming out this next summer. Let's just say that I'm giddy!
-Patrick

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love Disney too! And JJ totally loved this trailer. He made me re-play it for him 4 times!

Lacey said...

That looks so cute! My brother was trying to describe it to us, and we just didn't get it. But now we do! Can't wait!

pawlyandsandy said...

You...big into movies...that's the understatement of the year. Love the enthusiasm man. Thanks for keeping us up to date. We miss you guys a lot. We'll be down all of Thanksgiving weekend. Would love to get together with you. Have your people call my people. (People is code for wife.)

Anonymous said...

What would we do without you? My heavens! We would never know about all the awesome new things coming out!!