-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"----- ~President Thomas S. Monson~
He is seriously so funny! Love the office!
Thanks for making my day! Also...I love the tribute in your sidebar. Thanks! :)
Oh, my goodness! Do you think Steve Carell was that unintentionally funny when he was a kid, and that maybe it's hereditary? I loved this! Thanks for sharing.
You guys are so great!
Hahahaha! That was funny. BTW, we'll be back to visit in exactly 1 month.
That clip was awesome! We're religious Office watchers. Have you two seen "Get Smart" yet? If you haven't you should. Immediately.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is seriously so funny! Love the office!
Thanks for making my day! Also...I love the tribute in your sidebar. Thanks! :)
Oh, my goodness! Do you think Steve Carell was that unintentionally funny when he was a kid, and that maybe it's hereditary? I loved this! Thanks for sharing.
You guys are so great!
Hahahaha! That was funny. BTW, we'll be back to visit in exactly 1 month.
That clip was awesome! We're religious Office watchers. Have you two seen "Get Smart" yet? If you haven't you should. Immediately.
Post a Comment